- SARWS project will be also disseminated in Special Issue “The Weather and Pollution Sensing for Intelligent Transport Systems” for the Sensor journal.
This Special Issue aims to highlight recent breakthroughs in road weather and air pollution sensing in the scope of CCAM technologies and applications; therefore, we seek high-quality submissions featuring both robust theoretical advances and practical engineering aspects.
- BEIA Consult participated in a meeting of the working group organized on March 10, 2020 at the headquarters of the Ministry of Environment, Waters and Forests. It was a great opportunity for BEIA to disseminate the SARWS poject.
- BEIA Consult participated in HorizonEU – The most ambitious EU framework program for research and innovation 2020 on 3rd March in Bucharest, Romania. The event is intended to be a first initiative of the association “Măgurele Science Park” to promote funding sources dedicated to research and innovation. That was a great opportunity to disseminate our project SARWS.
- BEIA Consult participated in CCW 2020 on 2-5 March in Berlin, Germany.
The meeting place for movers and shakers with ideas that have been shaping customer dialogue for 21 years. 4 conference days and 3 trade show days that will take your customer communication to the next level.
Meet top speakers, newcomers and digital experts and connect with many others working in the customer care and service management sector.
The SARWS project was disseminated during the networking session.
- BEIA Consult participated on 13th February 2020 in a debate on air quality monitoring networks in Romania at Ministry of Environment, Waters and Forests in Bucharest. We had the opportunity to disseminate the latest project results.
- BEIA Consult International participated in Knowledge4Innovation Forum on 3 – 5 February 2020 in the European Parliament in Brussels . The SARWS project was disseminated in the networking session.